The frame is in-house engineered out of hydroformed triple butted aluminium that gives everything you put in, and a little extra on top to create a ride ready for anything.
Orbea designed the Avant for the rider whose cycling experiences go far beyond the summer race course. A bike fit that reduces fatigue and is designed to go the distance is perfect for the biggest challenges. Equipped with a Shimano Sora 9-speed groupset, a carbon fork and a sturdy wheelset, the Orbea Avant H50 will handle anything you throw at it.
- FRAME Orbea Avant Hydro, hydroformed triple butted aluminum, headset 1-1/8", BB 68mm - BSC English , internal cable routing, 130 OLD, 27,2mm seat tube.
- CRANKSET Shimano Sora R3000 34x50t
- HANDLEBAR OC1 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm
- STEM OC1 31.8mm interface -7º
- SHIFTERS Shimano Sora
- BRAKES Orbea OC-II
- CASSETTE Shimano HG400 11-32t 9-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Sora 3000GS
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Sora 3000
- CHAIN Shimano HG53 9-Speed
- WHEELS Orbea R1800
- TYRES Vittoria Zafiro IV 700x25
- PEDALS N/A
- SEATPOST Alloy 27.2 Offset 20
- SADDLE Selle Royal Seta RS
- HANDLEBAR PLUGS Orbea Eva